Homecentres • Gordons • Port Moresby
- Tenancy spaces and mix of stores at approx. 120m2, 100m2 & kiosks
- New mall open space design supporting up to 18 tenancies and up to 5 kiosks
- Relocated and upgraded café space with seating for up to 120 diners plus a dedicated kids space
- Retail space on ground floor with mezzanine above for Brian Bell furniture retail space and high visibility between spaces
- Strong brand signage for tenants shop fronts•3 major entrances into mall area
- Proposal for largest Keynote store in the country with dedicated music experiences and music lesson room
- Integrated PNG Gardener offer with external and internal trading spaces
- High quality tenancies to be maintained with strong mix of services and traders
The Brian Bell Homecentre property was built in 2008 adjacent to the existing warehouse and will be redeveloped soon. The warehouse adjacent to the retail site has been cleared and will be refurbished to house a speciality retail space.
Work is expected to be completed in late 2019 – early 2020.
The new space will showcase a mix of quality retailers in a contemporary décor complimenting the newly refurbished Brian Bell Homecentre.
The external façade of the building will be completely refreshed to reflect the internal space.
Additional car parking will be created to improve access to the new site.
The completed project will be a quality facility anchored by a major tenant that drives consistent foot traffic.